Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update!

   So, I have had 2 full weeks of Christmas/winter break and as you can imagine I am NOT ready to go back to school! Today is Sunday, and usually I would go to school tomorrow. But, I got lucky and the teachers have an In-service day tomorrow so all the students go back on Tuesday! Anyway, my point is I have one more day to go to bed late and wake up late before reality slaps me in the face. ;( haha

   What I mean by that is waking up at 6 am is going to feel like the middle of the night. And the middle of the night doesn't feel too good because I have to go to school all day long. And ohmygoodness...... WORK! That is somthing I haven't done in quite a while. I mean, I guess I will be good to get back in the routine.

Alright, enough about me!! What about this blog??
I've been thinking, under the title at the top of the page it says makup.fashion.beauty  so somthing like that.
I really want to have a fashion and beauty blog but I don't know where to begin. If anyone has advice to give about that, that would be ah-mazing. So if you do, please leave a comment!! Have a Happy New Year. 2011 is going to be great! I can feel it. :)

XOXO-
Olivia

No comments: