Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Introducing Juicy Vogue

      Hey followers that might be reading!
I have to admit, I haven't been giving this blog alot of thought.........
BUT the reason that is, is because all of the time that I want to spend on blogging per week, has been going to a new blog, Juicy Vogue! My friend and I are sharing a fashion/beauty blog, and it's actually really fascinating to read because we come from two separate states that are no where near each other. The point is, is that you get to read from two different perspectives!
Here is the link:
www.thejuicyvogueblog.blogspot.com

Please check it out! It is a new blog, and needs alotta love!

XOXO-
Olivia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your blog!! I'm sure you will do a great job. Im sure I'll learn a lot.

Your biggest fan!!